RGN - Band 6 - NHS - Medical - South Yorkshire
Pulse is assisting one of the UK's leading NHS Trusts in South Yorkshire to recruit Band 6 Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work within one of their leading hospitals across acute medical wards. We are interested to hear from experienced medical Band 6 Nurses (RGNs) who are looking for the next step in their career in a challenging new role.
We are also keen to hear from any applicants who are currently working in a non-acute environment who are interested in developing in a new position and progressing in their career. You will be provided with relevant training and support you require to develop you career in an acute hospital environment.
In return for your hard work in this Band 6 NHS role, the following benefits will form part of your package:
- NHS pension scheme
- Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Career progression and ongoing training
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Apply for RGN - Band 6 - NHS - Medical - South Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly