Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Adult Mental Health Directorate
Full & Part time positions available
Opportunities across Adult Mental Health In-Patient wards at Highbury Hospital, Bulwell
Salary: Band 5 £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
Plus enhancements for unsocial hours working (nights, weekends, Bank Holidays)
We want to hear from motivated qualified Registered Mental Health nurses, or those who hold a Diploma in Mental Health Nursing, and currently registered with the NMC, who are seeking to work in challenging but rewarding adult mental health in-patient environments. Our client group are those aged between 18 and 65 years of age who have a range of mental health presentations.
Working as part of a dynamic team, key components of the job are assessment, care, treatment and evaluation using a recovery approach working in collaboration with patients, their families, colleagues and other agencies
- Understanding of current mental health Legislation
- Understanding of Clinical Risk Assessment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with a challenging patient group
- An understanding of the importance of working closely with services users and their family/friends/carers
- Evidence of good skills in assessment intervention and evaluation of patients nursing care
- Evidence of ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence an understanding of recovery and the role of this within an acute healthcare setting
- Able to work flexible hours on a 24 hour rota including weekends and bank holidays.
The role will include access to supervision, development opportunities, enhancement for any unsocial hours of working and a comprehensive preceptorship package for those who are newly qualified in nursing, offering support and guidance throughout the beginning of your career and beyond.
For further details about the role, or an informal visit, please contact Charlotte Gater or Alison Corbett 01159691300 ext. 10068.
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 June 2019.
To apply for this role, please go to our website by clicking Apply Now below.