Part time and Full time positions available
Salary: £16 to £17 per hour
An exciting opportunity for a staff nurse to join a specialist Neurological in patient clinic.
You will be responsible for the assessment of care needs for people with neurological disability and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for all residents residing on the unit.
Your Duties Include:
- Protecting and supporting the health of all individual residents.
- Assessment of holistic care and health education needs.
- Development, implementation and regular evaluation of programmes of care for those residents.
- You will mentor and supervise other care staff
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.
Apply for Staff Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly