Head of ITU
Is it time to take the next step in your nursing career? What about the opportunity to become the Intensive Treatment Unit (ITU) manager within a world-class private hospital based in the heart of London?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced critical care nurse to work within a multi-specialty large ITU.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining high standards for clinical practice within the Critical Care Department, whilst being a visible leader who is available to both consultants, patients and their families.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000 per annum, depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.
Requirements for this role:
- Proven ITU management experience
- Advanced Life Support
- A post graduate qualification in a CCU setting
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as clinical expert for Critical Care
- Oversee all HR duties - including recruitment, staff rotas and midyear reviews
- Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement using patient satisfaction feedback and reflection on practice by self and other members of the ward team
- Monthly department financial reviews, and monitoring department revenues
- Private Healthcare cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season Ticket loans
- Gym Membership
- Child care vouchers
If you are keen to have a chat about this role please call Jasmin on 0207 959 1016 to find out any additional information.
If this position isn't right for you, but you know someone who may be interest, please refer their details on to earn a £250* voucher.