Looking to take the next step in your ITU Nursing career? We have an exciting new opportunity that might be just what you want...
Pulse is working in partnership with one of the largest private hospitals within the UK, to recruit for a permanent Clinical Manager for their Intensive Care and Medical Assessment Unit (AMU).
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an ITU or a nurse experienced in Acute assessment.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the operational/day to day running of a 13-bed, mixed bed speciality ITU unit and the Outreach team, in addition to developing a new AMU service.
The salary is up to £64,726 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.
Roles and responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Manage a 13 bed Intensive Care Unit
- Accountable for the management of ICU including the supervision of the Medical staff / management of ICU Fellows
- Share best practice and suggest improvements in service delivery through the Ward Managers meetings/Matrons' Forum
- Support the development heads
A minimum of 2 years experience at a lead level within a critical care setting and with the desire to progress into a management role.
- Private Medical Cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual leave - that increases with your length of service
- Career development
- Employee discounts
If you would like any addition information or a chat about this role, please call Jasmin on 0207 959 1016.
If this position isn't right for you, but you know someone who may be interest, refer their details on to earn a £250 voucher.