3 days left
- Job Type
Permanent, full time
Up to £28,000
Are you a registered nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career?
Pulse is working alongside a well-established healthcare organisation to recruit a ward nurse for one of their leading and busy hospitals in Berkshire.
This state-of-the-art hospital has the latest technology and developments within their wards & theatres to treat patients within a wide range of specialties including orthopaedics, cosmetic, gynaecology, general surgery and oncology.
You will be an enthusiastic NMC registered nurse with a keen willingness to learn and develop and would have experience within medical/surgical nursing.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary pre and post surgical care of the patient
- To assist the manager in providing appropriate clinical support
- Patient assessments and care plans
- The ability to coordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment across the ward ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- 1 year's post qualification experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Gym membership schemes
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £28,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting position please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
Apply for Registered nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly