Paediatric Nursing Services Manager
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare is recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Paediatric Nursing Services Manager to join our team in South East. The Nursing Services Manager will support the Regional Operations Manager and be responsible for the leadership and management of the nursing team, ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality, safe clinical care. The Nursing Services Manager will work with the Regional operations manager and all other internal stakeholders/ external customers to ensure care and services are delivered efficiently and effectively across the region.
Benefits of the successful Nursing Services Manager are:
- Competitive basic salary of £32,000 with yearly increments, company car or car allowance £4,800
- Fuel card
- 25 annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid 4 day Clinical training programmer with access to clinical training certifications to enhance CPD
- Laptop, mobile phone, Sat Nav, tablet, printer and equipment provided
- NMC fee’s paid after 1 year of service
- Private healthcare insurance, personal pension plan & Childcare vouchers
- Referral Scheme (T&C apply)
- Monthly supervisions and meetings with dedicated help and support 24/7
The successful Nursing Services Manager must:
- Registered Paediatric Nurse (Level 1)
- Current NMC registration
- Experience of managing a team of nurses and training staff in new competencies, with current or previous experience in administration of IV Therapies and knowledge of managing patients with central lines.
- Experience of working within a variety of clinical settings and an understanding of current healthcare matters, government policy and emerging medical innovation.
Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 70,000 patients in their own home; place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including Lloyds Pharmacy.
Please submit your CV for consideration