Read on for our wrap-up of the 2017 Nursing Times Careers Live events with information on; key speakers, exhibitors, and workshops, as well as access to employers still recruiting for nurses.
Take the next step on the ladder to your dream career
Building on our successful road show of events last year, Nursing Times has visited Bristol, London, Leeds and Birmingham this year, bringing thousands of students, newly qualified and experienced nurses in front of employers, all passionate to learn more about the new job opportunities open to them and further develop their careers.
Now our final event of 2017 has finished we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to revisit content and employers from across all five events from this year.
Whether you’re searching for your first placement or researching options for a new challenge, there are plenty of reasons why Nursing Times Careers Live is the perfect place to start your job search next year:
- Meet employers face-to-face: We've hand-picked employers to exhibit at the event who are actively looking for candidates like you!
- Walk away with a job: Past attendees have been interviewed and have had provisional job offers on the spot - at our Birmingham event alone there were over 25 offers
- Get tips on how to write the perfect CV and job application: Whether with the National Careers Service or NHS Employers, there are plenty of exhibitors with information
- Learn from nursing role models: Hear from inspirational nurses including Elizabeth Anionwu, the 2016 winner of the Nursing Times Lifetime Achievement Award. Our speakers will share examples of the great things you can achieve in nursing
- Open your mind to new career possibilities: Discover where your career can take you
There are currently no jobs.