Outpatient Staff Nurse
3 days left
- Job Type
Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Bupa Cromwell Hospital London
Permanent, Full time
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. You'll work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focussed care within the outpatients Team. You'll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work.
Who we're looking for?
What you'll be doing
* Delivery and management of direct nursing care
* Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
* Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
* Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
* Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
* Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
* Experience within Outpatients or Clinics
* Excellent team player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Desire to go above and beyond in your job role
* Commitment to your own professional development What's it like to work here?
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're a healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
* Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
* CPD calendar and webinars
* Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
* BMJ and Open Athens journal access
* Clinical Leadership development programmes
* Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
* Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
* NMC fees paid after 12 months service
* Practical support with the revalidation process
* Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
* Bupa Health insurance
* 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
* Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
* You're paid for all Bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Annual bonus scheme
* Annual pay review
* Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
* Bupa Boost app
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle2work scheme
* Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
* Paid career breaks
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For more information about this position, please contact Penny on firstname.lastname@example.org