Senior Staff Nurse
Senior Staff Nurse- Outpatients
Bupa Cromwell Hospital London
Permanent, Full time
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.What you'll be doing
* Act as a clinical expert within outpatient nursing
* Provide effective leadership and line management to staff, directing and monitoring activities to provide the optimal standard of care.
* Provide strong clinical leadership in the realm of primary care education and nursing care.
* Lead the Department team and build successful links between key professionals to support and promote effective multi-disciplinary team working.
* Manage the department nursing staff, ensuring the patients receive high quality clinical care and a good patient experience, having regard for their customs, religious beliefs and doctrines.
* ln collaboration with the GP's and consultants act as a focal point for any queries around patient treatment plans, ensuring best evidenced based practice is delivered to every patient.Who we're looking for?
* Experience in Community Nursing and/or outpatient Nursing
* Experience of broad range of specialities and the support they require.
* Evidence of continuous professional development.
* Experienced in resource management.
* Experience of delivering, monitoring and evaluating training programmes with clinical staff.
* Experience in clinical audit.
* Experience in the development of policies and protocols to support best practice.
* Experience in complaints and incident management.
* Experience in risk assessment and management.What's it like to work here?
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're a healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
* Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
* Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework
* www.ourbupa.co.uk - website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
* CPD calendar and webinars
* Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
* Clinical Leadership development programmes
* Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
* Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
* NMC fees paid after 12 months service
* 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
* Paid career breaks
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For more information about this position, please contact Penny on email@example.comIf you'd like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com