Medical Reporting Nurse
Medical Reporting Nurses
Monday to Friday, no nights
A unique opportunity has arisen for a registered nurse to work Monday to Friday regular hours, with occasional weekends and no night shifts.
The successful candidate will join the world's leading medical/travel assistance and security service's company. Based at their vibrant offices in London you will join a passionate clinical healthcare team who provide healthcare to clients world-wide.
The Medical Reporting Nurse (MRN) will oversee and report daily on clients who are admitted to hospital and healthcare facilities across Europe. The MRN will monitor clients throughout the duration of their stay to be assured a high standard of quality care is being delivered, and ensure all client records are detailed and up to date. The MRN will need to prepare and report on medical information in a timely manner, whilst maintaining close communication with both internal and external stakeholders within London and across Europe.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent documentation skills
- A high level of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with any acute area of nursing
- Desire to progress their nursing career in a non-clinical environment
Successful candidates will be rewarded with Monday to Friday working, and only the occasional weekend - 1 in 4 or 6.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with a flexible benefits package including but not limited to; private medical and dental insurance, employer contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers and discounted gym membership
- Genuine induction and professional development opportunities
- A partnership set up with a London NHS Trust that will be provide you with the opportunity to work clinically during work time to maintain NMC registration and up-to-date skills.
We welcome applications from nurses who have previous experience in, or are currently working in the acute hospital sector. We will also review applications from paediatric nurses, adult community nurses (if previous acute experience) and midwives.
If you are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please do contact us today to find out more.