Molecular Imaging Technologist
2 days left
- Job Type
The Harley Street Clinic is one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London, specialising in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. With the most advanced medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country, it’s no surprise we attract some of the finest specialist consultants from many of London's major teaching hospitals.
As part of the Molecular Imaging team the successful applicant will have access to all of HCA’s fantastic benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work within an established organization based in one of London’s most renowned medical locations and known worldwide for its outstanding service.
To deliver a high quality of diagnostic imaging to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of patient care.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
Competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits.
Benefits: We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, the use of all HCA facilities for acute medical conditions, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year and access to a fantastic flexible benefits scheme. We can also offer you a relocation packages if you are living outside of London or the UK. You can expect to be working in an environment that promotes the development of your skills and knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Skilfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services
- To rotate between areas/ modalities as required
- To maintain accurate examination records and archived images
- To assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary
- Assist in staff orientation and training
- To report all equipment faults
- Ensure all examination/ procedural charges are accurately captured
- Support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/ Medical Radiations
- HCPC Registered
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Competent in Nuclear Medicine and/ or PET/CT
- For Radiographers: Competent in CT
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK offers ground-breaking innovation, leading the way in complex care. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career and we are committed to helping you achieve this by providing appraisals, mentorship and further training / development opportunities
Working in this role- would be ideal for a Molecular Imaging Technologist open to enhancing their career in Molecular Imaging, able to learn how to live through their patients and embrace new treatments and innovative trends with the defined philosophy of life in all its stages.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your details we would be happy to accommodate an informal visit as part of your application process and look forward to meeting you!