Band 6 - Critical care nurse
Senior staff nurse - Intensive care
Permanent, full time
£38,883-£44,037 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is recruiting an experienced intensive care nurse for a world renowned healthcare organisation to work in a full time, permanent position within one of their leading hospitals in London.
This prestigious hospital has both an adult and a paediatric intensive care unit. This is a senior staff nurse position where you will be working within the 9 bedded adult ICU, where they specialise in complex cardiac and surgical cases and are able to provide multi-organ support including the latest in cardiac, ventilator and renal replacement technologies.
We are looking for a critical care nurse with experience within neurology or a general ICU. The successful ICU nurse will have the exciting opportunity to work in one of London's leading state-of-the-art ICU's that receive patients from all over the world.
You will have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for supervising junior staff and to be a role model for the ICU team, as well as undertaking general nursing responsibilities for the critically ill patients.
The shifts are on internal rotation and are typically long days, nights and weekends.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing, planning and implementing care to critically ill patients
- Undertake extended roles such as venepuncture and cannulation
- Working with junior staff and help supervise
Skills and experience
- Experience within ICU/High Dependency Unit (HDU) settings specialising in neurology and general
- Registered general nurse NMC pin
- Critical care course
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a flexible benefits scheme that includes dental insurance, gym memberships and season ticket loans
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £38,883-£44,037 + excellent benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this unique and exciting opportunity then call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
Excellent opportunity to work within a prestigious healthcare organisation for one of their leading hospitals in a senior ICU position. With an excellent salary of up to £44,037 per annum.