Clinical Governance Lead (Band 7 equivalent) - Bristol
- Manage the Administration Assistant and co-ordinate the activities of this role to support the Deputy Matron and Clinical Governance Lead
- Lead the Hospital Clinical Governance compliance activity within the hospital
- Lead on CQC compliance throughout the hospital
- Assist Matron and Deputy Matron to monitor and coordinate investigations of adverse events occurring within the hospital
- Assist in the development and dissemination of patient safety related information throughout all levels of the hospital
- Be responsible for the development of methods and processes to aid the management of clinical risk
This role requires a registered Nurse or Practitioner with extensive knowledge of clinical governance. In addition to this you will need to have an excellent understanding of standard surgical/clinical practices and procedures.