Registered Staff Nurse- Anesthetics, Surgery, Critical Care & Renal
Registered Staff Nurse- Anesthetics, Surgery, Critical Care & Renal - Band 5 Up to £29k + Excellent NHS Benefits
Registered Nurses required by North Bristol NHS Trust, one of the largest hospital Trusts in the UK. We are looking for Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing excellent patient care to work within our dedicated nursing teams. There are a wide variety of roles available across multiple specialities within our Anaesthetics, Surgery, Critical Care & Renal division including the option to do rotations so now is a great time to apply and take your next career step.
You will be based at our state-of-the art £450m Southmead Hospital with a basic salary between £23,023 and £29,608 (AFC Band 5) dependent on experience/service, plus excellent NHS benefits.
****SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR OUT OF AREA CANDIDATES*****
• Develop your career - there is an option for bespoke rotation roles across specialties and a well-structured and supported preceptorship programme to help you achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential.
• Flexible Interview options- If you do not live locally we can offer interviews via Skype or face to face – whichever is easiest for you.
• Cutting-edge clinical practice - Southmead Hospital Bristol is a centre of excellence in a range of services and major specialties. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge.
• Award-winning facilities – you may be based in our Brunel building which has won numerous awards, including Best Acute Hospital Development at the 2017 Building Better Healthcare Awards in London and Best Healthcare Design over 25,000sqm at the European Healthcare Awards.
• Work in Bristol - Bristol is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state-of-the-art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and international holidays, and a rich history. If you prefer country, village or smaller town living, NBT is also easily commutable from a range of attractive locations in North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and South Wales (e.g Portishead, Chepstow, Clevedon, Nailsea, Frome and Thornbury)
The Role - As a Staff Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care, which is of a high standard. Within our ASCR division we have fantastic opportunities across a range of specialities, including Theatres, ICU, Surgical wards which include Burns & Plastics, Surgical Admissions Unit, Vascular, Urology and Renal . We have roles available for both newly qualified and experienced candidates who are passionate about providing the best care for patients.
You - To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Ability to work flexibly across all shift patterns
- Team Player
- Have a passion for delivering high quality patient care
If you would like further information regarding the opportunities available, please contact our Recruitment team via the following email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click below to find out more information and to apply on roles within the ASCR division-
Surgical Wards- Find out more
Surgical Assessment Unit- Find out more
Intensive Care Unit- Find out more
Vascular Unit- Find out more
Burns and Plastics- Find out more
Theatre Practitioner- Scrub- Find out more
Theatre Practitioner- Anaesthetics Assistant - Find out more
Theatre Practitioner Recovery and Admissions- Find out more