Cardiac Sister - Permanent & Bank
7 days left
- Job Type
At HCA Healthcare UK we have a large Cardiac Network, providing world-class care across multiple hospitals and facilities, these include but are not limited to; The Harley Street Clinic, The Wellington Hospital and London Bridge Hospital. With this comprehensive network we have the facilities and expertise to diagnose, treat and support the recovery of patients with all forms and stages of Cardiac care, including treatment in our Cardiac Cath Labs.
We are currently recruiting for Junior and Senior Cardiac Sisters (either permanent or bank-based) to be part of these growing clinical teams consisting of world renowned experts from top NHS institutions in London. You will have the ability to grow and develop your nursing career, academically and professionally, whilst working at the forefront of the Cardiac Healthcare industry.
You would be accountable and responsible for the care delivery and nursing management of a designated area/s, including the supervision of staff and students.
Job Type: Full time post, permanent role.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary - £35,673 - £46,926 dependent on experience, with additional shift enhancement
Duties & Responsibilities
Your role would include, but not be limited to:
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
- To maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Demonstrating leadership and management
- Provide patients and families with information regarding care and management of their condition
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- UKCC Registration and PREP requirements
- ENB course/experience relevant to specialist area desirable
- Phlebotomy training desirable
About The Individual
HCA Healthcare UK offers ground-breaking innovation, leading the way in complex care.
You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career and we are committed to helping you achieve this by providing appraisals, mentorship and further training / development opportunities.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your details and we would be happy to discuss options for you in more detail - we look forward to hearing from you!