International Patient Centre Manager
The International Patient Centre Manager holds responsibility for ensuring the co-ordination of safe and effective care to the international patient population as wells as ensuring our international patients receive an outstanding customer experience. Based in Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike delivering an unparalleled patient experience.As the manager for the IPC team, you will not only lead the team but you will build strong relationships with our patients and with our embassies to continually enhance the service that we provide. Working alongside our Lead Nurses and Consultants, you will focus on coordinating the delivery of evidence-based practice for international patients with long-term conditions and management and preventative nursing interventions to all patients.
We are a close knit hospital that is both welcoming and friendly, but our vision and plans for the future are huge. As well as competitive salaries, our enviable benefits package also includes, Bupa private medical insurance, pension scheme and 25 days holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the patient to understand the process of assessment, implementation and evaluation of treatment programmes that promote health and well-being with specific needs incorporated.
- Assist the ward and clinical teams develop individual treatment plans for patients with a known long-term condition through bespoke education programmes.
- Work with other colleagues across the hospital to ensure the whole patient journey is seamless and enable the patient to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- Developing a unique BCH cultural competency training programme to differentiate the clinical care from the competitors.
- Lead and manage the IPC team, develop individuals and ensure that the department is better integrated with other areas of the hospital.
- Experience of monitoring and evaluation of departmental performance, including staff training, customer service, culture awareness and achieving set targets.
Skills and Experience required
- Have a strong record of proven leadership and management experience in a similar regulated and customer facing environment.
- Arabic Speaking.
- Knowledge of current CQC regulations and awareness of the impact changes have on the departments and hospital environment.
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Great communication and strong interpersonal skills.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th June. We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than this if suitable applications are received. You are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
About The Bupa Cromwell Hospital and BupaLocated in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com