Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic
Develop your career at HCA Healthcare UK – The world’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group. We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our Orthopaedic ward at The Princess Grace Hospital in London (W1U 5NY).
Located in the heart of London’s esteemed medical district, the newly-refurbished Princess Grace Hospital offers a wide range of medical and surgical specialities. Supported by world-class doctors from leading London teaching hospitals, the hospital has 127 beds, including a purpose-built intensive care unit, as well as eight fully-equipped theatres include three laminar flow theatres.
Our 23 bed Orthopaedic unit offers a whole range of services divided into several specialist areas including, Hip & Knee, Arthroscopies, Joint replacements, Foot & Ankle as well as other Orthopaedic procedures.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for providing high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients within the Orthopaedic ward. The successful candidate will also promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care and the services offered within the team.
• Job Type: Permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week)
• Shift pattern: Shifts; 8am-8:30pm or 8pm-8:30am.
• Salary: £31,630 - £35,822 per annum, plus 9% shift enhancements and a benefits package.
• Benefits: Mentorship programme training, structured career development, funded courses,
health & wellbeing support system, pension, private medical care and much more.
Please note we will close this role early if a suitable number of applications are received.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs.
• Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions.
• Work well within a team, directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurses in their absence,
always ensuring that patient care is at a consistently high level.
• Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
• Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
Skills & Experience
• Registered General Nurse with post graduate experience.
• Proven nursing experience within an Orthopaedic in-patient ward setting.
• Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
• Good time management and prioritisation skills with a passion for providing an exceptional patient
About The Individual
As part of this team, you can expect world-class facilities, comprehensive support and development opportunities throughout your career with The Princess Grace Hospital. If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your details. We look forward to meeting you!