Cardiac Staff Nurse
The Heart Centre at The Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers a complete range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions. The services on offer are amongst the most comprehensive in the UK private healthcare sector with specialist staff, dedicated operating theatres and the most up to date diagnostic equipment in the world.
We are looking for a Staff Nurse to join us on a permanent basis. You will work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focussed care for acute medical, Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology. You will be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work.
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
For more information about this position, please contact Louise on 07850 509 065. This position will be based at the Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Who we're looking for
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience working within a cardiac or medical ward
- Cannulation skills are essential
- Ability to read ECG rhythms and ILS training is desirable
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients.
- Work within a team, supervising and directing more junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse as required.
- Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care at all times.
- To follow all hospital policies and procedures with due care and attention
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.