The Clinic Manager will manage the clinical team in line with the contractual requirements, delivering a high quality OH and Emergency response and treatment service.
- Provide leadership and support to the clinical team to meet the strategic aims of the Emergency response, treatment and OH service.
- Evaluate standard of service in line with contractual agreement to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client. Deploying and supervising staff to ensure continuity of service.
- Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing treatment and OH services.
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture with the staff you manage by working to and supporting the company values.
- Support recruitment, selection and induction of the multidisciplinary team members
- Undertake, review and record clinical competency with individuals and audit clinical work as per DHC policy; carry out annual reviews, competency checklists, end of probation meetings etc.
- Ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e. SEQOHS, CQC etc.
- Act as a clinical mentor to clinical staff, teaching and sharing best practice.
- Initiate, and participate in, programmes of audit for peers to ensure compliance with evidence-based standards.
- Ensure that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service and ensuring this information is captured and shared with the HR Team and Clinical Operations Team.
- Be aware and maintain professional standards of conduct, taking action if others do not meet the company standards
- Take responsibility for own professional development by maintaining existing skills and developing new ones relevant to specific area of professional practice
- Work closely with sight operations and multiple stakeholders. Attend Daily/ weekly sight operations meetings.
- Analyse report and present monthly MI and KPI information to Commercial and operational teams within the client’s deadline.
- Present clinical update at monthly and quarterly service review meetings.