Registered Nurses Required - Medicine
Registered Nurses required by North Bristol NHS Trust, one of the largest hospital Trusts in the UK. We are looking for Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing excellent patient care to work within our dedicated nursing teams in our ‘Marvellous Medicine’ division. There are a wide variety of roles available across specialities so now is a great time to apply and take your next career step. You will be based at Southmead Hospital with a basic salary between £22,128 and £28,746 per annum, dependent on experience/service, plus excellent NHS benefits.
• Cutting-edge clinical practice - Southmead Hospital Bristol is a centre of excellence in a range of services and major specialties. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge.
• Develop your career - there is an option for roles rotating across specialties and a well-structured and supported preceptorship programme to help you achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential.
• Award-winning facilities – you may be based in our Brunel building which has won numerous awards, including Best Acute Hospital Development at the 2017 Building Better Healthcare Awards in London and Best Healthcare Design over 25,000sqm at the European Healthcare Awards.
• Work in Bristol - Bristol is consistently voted the best place to live in the UK, with vibrant local music, arts and gastronomic scenes, a wide range of modern and state-of-the-art shopping, recreation and leisure facilities, a wealth of great local family days out, fantastic transport links for local, national and international holidays, and a rich history.
The Role - Within the Medicine division we work with emergency patients in our Acute Emergency Department and our dynamic and progressive Acute Medical Unit. We care for patients within our medicine wards with the following specialities - Respiratory, Gastroenterology, Haematology and Infectious Diseases. We also have our Complex Care services, which have an excellent reputation covering complex, enablement and elderly Care. We are open to hearing from candidates who are not currently working in an acute setting but who are keen to gain this experience and begin a new chapter in their career.
You - To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
• Ability to work flexibly across all shift patterns
• Have a passion for delivering high quality patient care
Please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk and search for vacancy 339-NURSE-GENERAL-MED to apply. If you would like further information regarding the opportunities available, please contact our Recruitment team via the following email- email@example.com