Nursing Times Careers Live – Bristol
Find your perfect job at Nursing Times Careers Live Bristol
The Nursing Times Careers Live jobs fairs comes to Bristol on the 24 March and offers the perfect opportunity for you to get a feel for what is out there in the job market and to explore where your career can take you.
As well as meeting a range of employers with immediate vacancies to fill, you will also hear from amazing nursing role models in the free conference learning sessions.
This year we have 12 employers confirmed so far, they are:
- University Hospitals Bristol
- Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- CARE UK
- Elysium Healthcare
- Kings College Hospital
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Navy Reserves
- Somerset Partnership
- North Bristol
- NHS Employers
- St. Monica's
Whether you’re searching for your first placement or researching options for the next step in your career, Nursing Times Careers Live Bristol provides the perfect opportunity to make a great first impression with employers and work on yourself both professionally and personally.
- Meet employers face-to-face: Make a great first impression with a range of hand-picked employers, all looking for candidates like you!
- Practice your pitch: Benefit from advice on CVs, personal statements, covering letters and gain interview experience on the day
- Learn from nursing role models: Meet other likeminded professionals, share challenges, learn from our Nursing Times award winners and be inspired by the experts
- Broaden your skills: Our NT Learning Zone is the perfect place to work on your skills and gain valuable CPD hours
- Invest in your own wellbeing: We want to focus on YOU in 2018 and help you invest in yourself professionally and personally, making sure your wellbeing is top of the list
- Spend the day with us: Lunch will be provided for free on the day and with prize draws taking place throughout, it’s worth making a day of it!
Tickets are free!
We’d love you to join us in Bristol, so please register for your free ticket.