ITU Senior Staff Nurse
Senior staff nurse - Intensive care
Permanent, full time
£38,883-£44,037 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is recruiting an experienced intensive care nurse for a world renowned healthcare organisation to work in one of their leading, prestigious hospitals in London.
We are looking for a critical care nurse with experience within neurology or general intensive care unit settings who also holds a critical care course. The successful ICU nurse will have the exciting opportunity to work in one of London's leading state-of-the-art ICU's.
This renowned hospital has both an adult ICU and a paediatric ICU (PICU). You will be working within the adult ICU where they specialise within complex cardiac and surgical cases and are able to provide multi-organ support including the latest in cardiac, ventilator and renal replacement technologies.
You will have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for the nursing management of the critical care unit, ensuring that you supervise staff and be a role model for the team.
The shifts are on internal rotation and are typically long days, nights and weekends.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing, planning and implementing care to critically ill patients
- Undertake extended roles such as venipuncture, cannulation and phlebotomy
- Working with junior staff and help supervise
Skills and experience
- Experience within HDU/ICU's specialising in neurology and general
- Registered general nurse NMC pin
- Critical care course
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a flexible benefits scheme that includes dental insurance, gym memberships and season ticket loans
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £38,883-£44,037 + excellent benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this unique and exciting opportunity then call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.