Staff Nurse Orthopaedic
Are you looking to reach your potential in 2018?
We've got exceptional career opportunities in our Orthopaedic team for a Staff Nurse to join us on a permanent basis
Would you like to spend more time with your patients whilst also growing and developing your nursing career at a private hospital?
We provide an extensive orthopaedic service. Our specialist multi-disciplinary orthopaedic team incorporates highly experienced consultants, many of who are leaders in their fields, together with advanced diagnostic equipment such as X-ray, MRI, ultrasound and CT scans, all run by expert technicians. The department is also supported by our physiotherapists both pre- and post-operatively.
We have an enviable benefits package to offer you, including free bupa health insurance, pension scheme, NMC fees paid and support with revalidation.
If you would like to join our team, we look for you to:
- Be a Level 1 Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
- Experience within an Orthopaedic ward setting or interest in the area
- Willingness to develop skills taking advantage of training that is provided
- Caring and compassionate professional
- Team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care.
- Enhancing the quality of care by assisting with the management of change in nursing practice based on evidence/research.
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
- Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
About The Bupa Cromwell Hospital and Bupa
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US. Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries. For more information, visit www.bupa.com