Paediatric Staff Nurse
Are you looking to reach your potential in 2018?Would you like to spend more time with your patients whilst also growing and developing your nursing career at a private hospital?
We've got exceptional career opportunities in our Paediatric team at the Bupa Cromwell Hospital for a Staff Nurse to join us on a permanent basis. We have an enviable benefits package to offer you, including free Bupa health insurance, pension scheme, NMC fees paid and support with revalidation as well as:
- 24/7 cover by Clinical Fellows
- Clinical Educator
- Multi skilled nurses, rotating through paediatric departments
- In-house training days and teaching sessions
- Link nurse roles
- Monthly MDT's
- High number EPALS courses completed this year
- Close links with three universities
The Cromwell Hospital is a great place to work, how do we know? Our staff say:" Amazing company and a very prestigious place to work. Bupa looks after their staff, job security, great benefits, good teams and opportunities to grow"
We recognize our people and have clinical excellence awards with our annual STAR awards being a highlight of the year at the Hospital
If you would like to join our Paediatric team, we look for you to:
- Be a registered Children's Nurse
- Excellent team player
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a desire to develop both professionally and personally
If you would like more information about the hospital or an informal chat before applying, please contact Louise in our Recruitment team on 07850 509 065.