3 days left
- Job Type
Permanent, full time
Up to £29,500 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is recruiting a ward nurse for an established private hospital based within the beautiful surroundings of Surrey.
This is a permanent, full time role which offers career development opportunities.
The successful nurse will have the exciting opportunity to work within state of the art facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services for specialties that includes orthopaedics, cosmetic, general surgical, gynaecology and urology.
You will become a crucial part of an enthusiastic and driven team that provide excellent care for all patients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing and implementing care to patients
- Formulating care plans
- Educate patients on surgical procedures they will undertake
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Some surgical experience
- £2,000 signing on fee
- Access to a flexible benefits package including: life assurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and gym memberships
- 33 days bank holiday minimum
- Contributory pension scheme
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of up to £29,500 per annum + excellent benefits, including a £2,000 signing on fee.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.
Apply for Staff Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly