Permanent, full time
Band 5 salary, plus excellent benefits
We are working alongside a nationwide healthcare organisation to recruit a registered nurse to work within one of their flagship hospitals on their surgical ward.
This state of the art hospital has 8 private consulting rooms, a fully equipped outpatient treatment room, as pre-operative assessment unit for screening and assessing patients prior to surgery and modern facilities.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work in their established ward which has 28 en-suite bedrooms, and have exposure to a wide variety of different specialties including cosmetics, gynaecology, orthopaedics and general surgery.
The successful nurse will be enthusiastic and keen to develop their career amongst a determined and caring team.
Roles and responsibilities
- To assess and implement an efficient care plan for patients
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best care
- Educating patients on surgical procedures they will undertake
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Surgical ward experience
- Free parking
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 33 days annual leave
You will be rewarded with a competitive band 5 salary + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this role please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.