Anaesthetics Operating Department Practitioner
Theatre Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics
Permanent, full time
Up to £34,000, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is working alongside an established healthcare organisation to recruit a scrub/anaesthetic nurse/operating department practitioner (ODP) for one of their leading hospitals based within South Hertfordshire.
Following a large investment in recent years, this hospital has 5 theatres that specialise in orthopaedics, general, gynaecology, urology, neurology, plastics and oncology. There is also a state-of-the-art upgraded CT scanner, a new pathology laboratory, new x-ray equipment and an ophthalmic centre.
This is an exciting chance to work alongside some of the region's leading consultants and have exposure to the latest innovative surgical theatre procedures.
You will be required to have experience in scrub and anaesthetics and willing to learn under expert supervision.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assess patient's health and wellbeing and then plan and deliver care
- Providing care pre op, during op and post-op
- To assist the theatre team through a wide range of different surgical procedures
Skills and experience
- NMC or HPC registered nurse or ODP
- Has had experience within theatres - particularly scrub and anaesthetic nursing
- 33 days annual leave
- Development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Free parking on site
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary between up to £34,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.