Permanent, full time
Up to £34,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is working alongside a well-established healthcare organisation to recruit a theatre nurse/operating department practitioner (ODP) for one of their leading and busy hospitals in Leeds.
This state-of-the-art hospital has the latest technology and developments within their theatres to treat patients within a wide range of specialties including orthopaedics, cosmetic, gynaecology, general surgery and oncology.
You will be an enthusiastic theatre nurse/ODP with a keen willingness to learn and develop and would have experience within anaesthetics and recovery.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary peri-operative care of the patient
- To assist the theatre manager in providing appropriate clinical support
- The ability to coordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely
Skills and experience
- NMC or HPC registered nurse/ODP
- Experience within anaesthetics and recovery
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Gym membership schemes
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £34,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting position please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.