Registered General Nurses - West Sussex
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts at premium rates of pay. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts at pay rates from £18.45 to £44.59 per hour.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
What can Pulse offer you?
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay – rates from £18.45 to £44.59 per hour.
- Flexible hours to suit you
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.