Staff Nurse - Nights Only
Permanent, full time, nights only
Band 5 salary plus unsocial enhancement of up to 50%
Are you an enthusiastic nurse looking for a night's only position within a prestigious hospital? Then this may be the position for you.
Pulse is working alongside a nationwide healthcare organisation to recruit a registered nurse to work in a nights only role on their surgical ward.
The surgical ward which has 28 beds provide patients with the highest standards of care. Specialties treated on the ward include orthopaedics, gynaecology, cosmetics, ophthalmology and general surgical.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside leading consultants in their field. In addition to working with an organisation that will invest in your career development.
The successful nurse will be rewarded with an unsocial percentage payment on top of their base salary of 30% for nights and Saturdays and 50% for Sunday's.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assess, formulate and act on care plans for patients
- Monitor patient conditions
- Educate patients on surgical procedures
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Experience within a surgical setting
- 30% shift enhancement on nights and Saturday's, 50% shift enhancement on Sunday's
- 33 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent professional development opportunities
You will be rewarded with a band 5 salary plus enhancements and excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more please do contact the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.