Oncology Registered Nurse
7 days left
- Job Type
Registered nurse - Oncology
Permanent, full time
£26,500 per annum plus benefits
Pulse is working alongside a leading UK healthcare organisation to recruit an experienced oncology nurse for one of their prestigious hospitals in Birmingham.
The hospital has 118 bedrooms with en-suite facilities, 15 consulting rooms including outpatient treatment rooms, 5 theatres and a critical care unit with 6 beds.
You will have the exciting chance to within the state-of-the-art oncology suite that holds 18 outpatient treatment rooms and 18 dedicated inpatient beds.
The oncology nurse will be part of a close nit team that works together to run a smooth and cohesive ward.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of patient care
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- At least 12 months oncology experience
- 33 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £26,500 per annum + some excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.
Apply for Oncology Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly