Senior Surgical Registered Nurse
7 days left
- Job Type
Senior Registered Nurse
Permanent, full time
£28,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you ready to take the next step in your career into a senior role? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Pulse is working alongside a leading UK healthcare organisation to recruit an experienced acute surgical nurse for one of their prestigious hospitals in Birmingham.
This leading hospital is a 55-bed facility including 2 HDU beds, 3 theatres and a dedicated endoscopy suite. It specialises in oncology, orthopaedics, gynaecology and ear, nose and throat.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work within the state-of-the-art surgical ward to provide pre-op and post-op care to patients of all specialties.
This is a great opportunity to work with and mentor junior members of staff.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deliver pre-op and post-op care to patients
- Mentor and lead junior staff members
- Be the bleep holder for the shift on a day-to-day basis
- Have responsibility for resus
- Coordinating junior nurses on the floor
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- At least 12 months acute surgical ward experience
- Have experience as a senior nurse mentoring and leading junior staff members
- 33 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £28,000 per annum + some excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.
Apply for Senior Surgical Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly