Permanent, full time
Up to £34,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is working alongside a well-established healthcare organisation to recruit a theatre nurse/operating department practitioner (ODP) for one of their leading and busy hospitals in Leeds.
This state-of-the-art hospital has the latest technology and developments within their theatres to treat patients within a wide range of specialties including orthopaedics, cosmetic, gynaecology, general surgery and oncology.
You will be an enthusiastic theatre nurse/ODP with a keen willingness to learn and develop and would have experience within anaesthetics and recovery.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary peri-operative care of the patient
- To assist the theatre manager in providing appropriate clinical support
- The ability to coordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely
Skills and experience
- NMC or HPC registered nurse/ODP
- Experience within anaesthetics and recovery
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Gym membership schemes
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £34,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting position please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.
Apply for Theatre ODP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly