BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Goring Hall Hospital in Goring by Sea is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Shifts will be 3 nights with occassional rotation to days.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registration
- Post registration experience
- A positive approach to the process of change is required.
- Professional /clinical knowledge acquired through training and development and evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrates high quality patient focused care.
- Demonstrates coaching skills to develop junior staff.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide all aspects of care to patients in the ward/DCU environment.
- Assesses care needs and develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care.
- To demonstrate procedures to other staff members, including learners as required.
- Receives information concerning patient’s history, clinical procedures, sensitive issues, and patients with special needs, which may require persuasive, empathic, reassurance skills and liaise with senior staff.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Work within the multi-disciplinary team and communicate appropriately.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluate clinical care of patients.
- To act as the patient’s advocate at all times.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.