Healthcare Assistant - Community Hospital - Gloucestershire
Pulse is seeking hardworking and dedicated Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) who love to strive off any challenge given; working amongst the multidisciplinary teams, we are looking for someone who is reliable and able to provide the best efficient patient care. We are delighted to offer £10.65 to £20.06 per hour to our successful HCA’s and the work is available from now until January day shifts only.
We would like to hear from Healthcare Assistants with a minimum of six months hospital experience and are interested in working in community hospitals.
Experience and skills that you will need:
- Six months recent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Our fantastic Pulse benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll service
- Access the IPoint app for shift availability
- Referral Bonus*
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.