Registered General Nurse - Surrey
Our award winning company is introducing a new and exciting opportunity for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) based in the Surrey area. Pulse is a leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private clinics across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We would like to hear from Registered General Nurses with a minimum of six months hospital experience working on surgical or medical wards. Pulse is delighted to offer £17.93 to £28.69 per hour to our successful RGN’s. These are temporary positions offering the opportunity to work ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What can Pulse offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- iPoint online self booking shifts
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you!