Registered Nurse (Bank)
3 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Blackheath Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (Bank) to join their team of staff within the Outpatients Department.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Shifts – earlies, lates, long-days, Saturdays.
Applicants should have the following:
- Registered Nurse
- Up to date knowledge and experience in acute medicine/surgery
- Awareness of NMC Code
- Basic Department Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- IT skills
Registered Nurse with current knowledge of medical/surgical nursing.
Experience in Outpatients/Phlebotomy skills/ good IT skills, would be advantageous.
Duties of this role include:
- To identify, plan, implement and evaluate care/services offered to our customers within the department seeing through effective systems of documentation and communication. To comply fully with BMI corporate and local policies.
- To ensure that standards of customer care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the department team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all customers, employees and visitors.
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of the department and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.