Ophthalmic Staff Nurse
Permanent, part time
Band 5, plus excellent benefits
Are you looking for a part time role within a prestigious ophthalmic outpatient setting? Then look no further.
Pulse is recruiting a nurse who has a keen interest within ophthalmology to work within a leading treatment centre in a part time role - 22.5 hours per week.
The treatment centre has recently expanded it's ophthalmic services and offers a range of different assessments and treatments including: Glaucoma service, pre-operative assessments, cataract surgery, post-operative cataract assessment and a one stop minor operation service.
The nurse will have the exciting opportunity to develop their career within the niche speciality that is ophthlamics and work alongside an enthusiastic team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of patients
- Working as part of a multi-dicsiplinary team
- Report to the head of clinical services
- Working autonomously to provide excellent patient care
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular working hours
- Excellent training opportunities - they will invest in you
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a band 5 salary + excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.