Registered General Nurse - Leicester - Surgical/Medical Wards
Our award winning company is introducing a new and exciting opportunity for general nurses based in the Leicester area. Pulse is a leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private clinics across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We would like to hear from General Nurses with a minimum of six months hospital experience working on surgical or medical wards. These are temporary positions offering the opportunity to work ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle.
General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What can Pulse offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- iPoint online self booking shifts
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you!