Clinical Team Leader
Clinical Team Leader
Permanent, full time
£30,384-£34,604, plus excellent benefits
Are you a nurse with a passion for gynaecology/sexual and reproductive healthcare that is looking to take the next step in your career in a regular working hours role? Then this may be the job for you…
Pulse is working alongside a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit a clinical team leader for one of their women's health clinics in Birmingham.
The nurse will be an advocate of the legal right of a woman to choose whether or not she will have an abortion, therefore pro-choice.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work within a client centered, hands on and fast paced environment committed to nursing women and delivering termination care.
This leading clinic can also provide excellent career development opportunities.
To ensure the smooth running of the centre on a day-to-day basis by overseeing all clinical areas and supervision of the nursing team, co-ordination of doctors/surgeons/anaesthetists, being the main point of call for clinical matters and by being a part of the supervisory team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Offering hands on services to clients when needed
- Contraception, pregnancy testing, ultrasound scanning
- Unplanned pregnancy consultations, terminations, vasectomy
- STI testing and treatment
- Leading on the changes in the clinical practice
- Organising appropriate cover for operating sessions
- Carry out team appraisals and follow up on outcomes
- Maintaining stock control
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Extensive post-qualification experience within gynaecology, sexual health and women's health including theatres
- Experience of supervising/leading a team
- Full support for career professional development with extensive training
- 33 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of between £30,384-£34,604 per annum + excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.