Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Ability to plan and deliver care for patients.
- Ability to liaise with consultants.
- Good communication skills.
Duties of this role include:
- To promote and maintain a highly professional and caring standard of nursing.
- To participate in the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programs of care. The post holder is responsible for carrying out all forms of nursing care within the clinical area.
- Accurate and full documentation of records
- Individualised patient care/ planning.
- Hospital policies and procedures
- Assisting with teaching and assessing junior staff.
- Carry out work in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Provide high standards of care, i.e. asepsis, working equipment, stock control.
- Work well as a member of the team and support sisters and charge nurses, keeping them informed of patient condition.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.