Sister / Charge Nurse - Critical Care
BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Critical Care department.
This is a PART time role for 27.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse – Level 1
- 998 or equivalent (desirable)
- NMC Registration
- Post registration experience
- Phlebotomy training /IV therapy
- Relevant critical care experience up to Level 3
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- ENB 100 (desirable)
- Need to complete the ALS within six months of start date
- Post regulatory experience in a relevant specialty
Duties of this role include:
- To provide and maintain efficient and effective Critical Care as required by service users.
- The post holder will be responsible for planning and delivering of patient care to the agreed standards.
- The post holder will deputise on behalf of the department Manager to manage the department during spells of duty.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.