BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a Part time role for 15 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN or EN.
- Phlebotomy Certificate preferable.
- Post registration clinical courses preferable, but not essential.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Understanding of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Knowledge in acute medical/surgical nursing.
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver and maintain high standards of nursing care within the Outpatient area.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Outpatient Services Manager.
- To deliver at all times high standards of quality care by assessment, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Outpatient Services Manager or deputy as required.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.