Permanent, full time
£24,500, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is working alongside a leading UK healthcare organisation to recruit a registered nurse to work in the surgical ward at one of their prestigious hospitals in Buckinghamshire.
This state-of-the-art hospital has 66 bedrooms with the majority of them having en-suite facilities and a telephone. Alongside this they have 3 theatres, an endoscopy suite, CT and MRI scanner, 12 consulting rooms which include dedicated ear, nose and throat (ENT) and ophthalmology rooms and a rehabilitation gym and hydro pool.
You will have the exciting opportunity of providing first class care within a friendly and enthusiastic team.
We are looking for a nurse who has previous experience of working within the acute healthcare sector.
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Healthcare cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to a flexible benefits package.
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £24,500 per annum + benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity then call the dedicated consultant on 0207 959 1018.