BMI Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne, East Sussex is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent health care with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics' performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Our commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedure together with friendly professional care.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered general nurse Level 1
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Excellent Verbal and written and IT communication skills
- Skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues
- Post-registration experience in surgical field – desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To provide individualised safe evidence based patient care, which is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated from admission to discharge
- To continually strive to develop professionally; increasing knowledge, experience and skills and to develop excellent standards of care, supported by research findings.
- To act as a role model for other members of staff and promote the hospital at all times
- To assist in developing and monitoring clinical practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.