Associate Director of Clinical Services
BMI Kings oak Hospital in Enfield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Associate Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proactive, professional with a resilience and drive to succeed.
- Have a compassionate caring approach with a consistent “patient first “attitude.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Results and action focussed, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Strong interpersonal skills:
Duties of this role include:
- Provide leadership and direction for the Ward managers and Specialist Nurses aligned to the BMI Nursing strategy and led by the Director of Clinical Services.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the delivery of safe clinical quality and care standards in BMI Kings Oak and Cavell aligned to Kings Oak and Cavell Clinical Governance program led by the Director of Clinical Services.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks within departments.
- Collaborate with the lead managers and sisters in each area on services supporting the Kings Oak and Cavell business plan
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.