7 days left
- Job Type
BMI Goring Hall is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Surgical Wards.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. Internal rotation - 4 week fixed rota
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Assistant Practitioner Foundation Degree (Level 5)
- Previous experience in healthcare.
- Require factual and theoretical knowledge in a broad context within the field of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Team worker.
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable
Duties of this role include:
- To undertake a range of duties in support, and under supervision of, Registered Healthcare Professionals
- To undertake some duties which are delated Registered Nurse duties, following a period of training and competency assessment
- To support and guide Healthcare Assistants within the departments
- To contribute to high standards of clinical practice and care being delivered to patients within the hospital
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Undertake tasks within own sphere of competence/training as delegated by Registered Nurses
- Develop and enhance own skills and knowledge
- Adhere to best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.