Clinical Services Manager - Nursing
BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital in Croydon is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN or Post EN conversion course
- Post registration clinical course
- Up to date knowledge of customer care
- Aware of NMC Code of Accountability
- Basic Department Management
- Basic understanding of budgeting process
- Excellent communication skills
Duties of this role include:
- To act as the professional nurse leader to the team
- To ensure that standards of customer care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- To facilitate in the management of the Department and to provide effective leadership
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.