Senior Registered Children's Nurse
BMI Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Children’s Nurse to join their team of staff in the Paediatrics department.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RSCN or RGN child branch
- Current registration with the NMC UK
- Current Safeguarding Level 4 Training
- EPLS - desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To provide leadership for all aspects of Paediatric Services at BMI The Saxon Clinic
- To ensure that high standards of Paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
- To assist senior staff in effective ward and out-patient resource management, including organising staffing and preadmissions for children.
- Provide safeguarding support for hospital staff
- Responsible for the assessment and provision of care to Paediatric patients, including inpatients and outpatients.
- To provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to Paediatric care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.